Human Resources Assistant
Know History is a Canadian firm that provides historical research services to Indigenous organizations, government, and heritage groups. We have grown considerably in the last three years and are looking for a Human Resources Assistant to work with the HR Manager.
- Maintain employee records
- Assist with recruitment and selection of new associates (e.g., create job postings, correspond with and screen potential candidates)
- Prepare employee onboarding schedules and training material
- Assist with employee performance tracking and review
- Track & develop opportunities for Employee Professional Development
- Help with planning and coordinating employee events & activities
- Monitor Health & Safety requirements
- Other related administrative tasks as required
- Post-secondary completion of college or university
- Successful completion of Accredited HR program
- 2-3 years Related work experience in Human Resources
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks to meet multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in MS Office
Details of Position
This is a full-time position, centrally located in Ottawa, Ontario, and perfect for someone looking for a long-term career in HR for a growing company. We are a collaborative, positive team with an open work environment. We encourage enthusiasm, teamwork, and fresh ideas.
Compensation will be based on experience.
Please include two references and send your application to email@example.com.
Only candidates who meet the criteria outlined in this advertisement will be selected for an interview. We thank everyone for their interest, but only those selected will be contacted.
Credit: Admin Clerk with CE Section. Cdn Contingent UNEF, types routine orders for 45 Man section responsible for all daily maintenance of 850 man base camp. Photograph attributed to Sgt Casey.